Tarboy Tarboy

wow

This was pretty epic. Kept me enthralled from start to finish. Good enough to log on and vote it up lol. Great job!

Waldo's Bogo Exodus Waldo's Bogo Exodus

what the...

Wow what the hell? That was pretty insane man, random in the membrane. Good job.

RW: RW:

Mindblowing

Though the art is simple, the action was fast paced and the ambient/beat music fit in perfectly with the theme. The multiple characters add a refreshing flavor to the stick genre, and the changes in 'scenery' later on are delivered well and without mercy. Just: mindblowing. Awesome work.

Eridani RTS Eridani RTS

nice

Good game. Is hard after 4 or so levels but once you get the hang of building planet defenses first and going for the asteroids first (with resource mine's respective upgrades), i.e. 18 miners 2 repair drones and 3 clumped laser turrets accompanied by either a rocket turret or the command center turret upgrade. You end up kicking back as the rockets draw enemies to your laser turrets (assuming you put them all next to each other which you should), your miners stealthily boost your reserves. From there either blow up their planet or build a few orbital assaulters. cake. Too bad I couldnt blow New Earth up :'(

Wander of Thought - F-777 Wander of Thought - F-777

Nice!

This is one of those few songs that stays totally original throughout without mucking it up or losing the flow. A very good piece not to mention very uplifting. Definitely worth logging in to vote / comment for! :)

New Divide (DJQ & LT Remix) New Divide (DJQ & LT Remix)

Extremely good

Added this song to my list of favorite songs on NG I've heard over the years. The transitions between sections are good, and the sections fit with each other. The main intro ending 1:07 really did it lol. Nothing is under EQ'd making for a very clean sound throughout, nor is a particular wavelength neglected. And most importantly the vocals are treated as part of the song rather than above it. A masterful work man! My favorite thing is the horn that alternates with the small vocal clip 'oh' lol. Just makes the whole thing feel badass with a touch of 'jazz city'...cant find the words oh well. Again great job!

Exotec - On My Mind. (Inst.) Exotec - On My Mind. (Inst.)

wow

Definitely a 10. This song brought my day back up from 'meh another day' to 'not doing too bad at all :]' You've got quite the mastery of cutoffs my friend

Exotec responds:

wow, i don't think we've ever had our music change the course of anyone's day :P but WOOT! :) thanks for listening!