Wander of Thought - F-777 Wander of Thought - F-777

Nice!

This is one of those few songs that stays totally original throughout without mucking it up or losing the flow. A very good piece not to mention very uplifting. Definitely worth logging in to vote / comment for! :)

New Divide (DJQ & LT Remix) New Divide (DJQ & LT Remix)

Extremely good

Added this song to my list of favorite songs on NG I've heard over the years. The transitions between sections are good, and the sections fit with each other. The main intro ending 1:07 really did it lol. Nothing is under EQ'd making for a very clean sound throughout, nor is a particular wavelength neglected. And most importantly the vocals are treated as part of the song rather than above it. A masterful work man! My favorite thing is the horn that alternates with the small vocal clip 'oh' lol. Just makes the whole thing feel badass with a touch of 'jazz city'...cant find the words oh well. Again great job!

Exotec - On My Mind. (Inst.) Exotec - On My Mind. (Inst.)

wow

Definitely a 10. This song brought my day back up from 'meh another day' to 'not doing too bad at all :]' You've got quite the mastery of cutoffs my friend

Exotec responds:

wow, i don't think we've ever had our music change the course of anyone's day :P but WOOT! :) thanks for listening!

~'{Forbidden Research}'~ ~'{Forbidden Research}'~

holy shit dude

Started off hella good with rich piano. I tabbed around and soon found myself bobbing my head. Then the drums came in and it started rocking hard at 1:36. It kind of lost it after awhile for me because it veered completely away to something else. It does retain a good bit of the mysterious/pressure feel though.

wip Egyptrance wip Egyptrance

whatt

This song would be so epic as a boss track in a game. I would seriously be shitting my pants and down in skill lol. Okay not shitting my pants but I would definitely feel the pressure.

*- Solara(Full Version) - *- Solara(Full Version) -

Yep

Added to favorites. A very, very good song. I like the layering/cutoffmodding/double pan spin of the high freq part starting 0:27 that just totally blew me away and took me to a different state of perception for the moments it lasted. The song progresses throughout and never fails to deliver something new. Very inspiring.

Jebbal responds:

Yeahhh that was really fun to play around with, I'm glad it turned out in such a way that pleases your ears! I HOPE YOU CAME BACK TO A SAFE STATE OF PERCEPTION!

Thanks for the review!

-I Don't Know- -I Don't Know-

Nice

I gotta say. Simple, and yet it was very good. Especially the spacey solo part in the middle. Thats what really did it for me. Good job! Definitely deserves weekly top 5.

[GF]!EverybodyIsFreee![GF]Full [GF]!EverybodyIsFreee![GF]Full

Woa lol

Was chilling to this song while reading the reviews and then the part started at 2:12 now that is SICK! great finish.

Echoz- Castles Echoz- Castles

Hey not bad

I was just swinging by checking out the scene these days and found ur page. Not bad man not bad

EchozAurora responds:

Thanks! =D

[GF]AliVe[GF] [GF]AliVe[GF]

Nice

Just wanted to say this is one of my favorite songs on here. You did a great job! In fact its artists like yourself that inspire me to make music of my own. I'll be putting some up soon. I could use some professional feedback.

This song just has a really mellow feel and is very uplifting. I really dont see anything wrong with it lol, though it is all over the place. Its a trip in itself.